Can you turn of button vibration?

Last Updated:

1. Nick3237

Nick3237 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, has anyone figured out a way to turn off key vibration on the 4 buttons right below the screen? its really annoying and i cant seem to figure out a way to.

Advertisement
  2. blazingwolf

blazingwolf Well-Known Member

You have to turn off Haptic feedback in settings.

3. c5d

c5d Member

The only thing that I've found is "Settings", "Sound & display", "Haptic feedback"...

It states that "Vibrate when pressing soft keys and on certain UI interactions". So that should turn off the vib when pressing the 4 soft key buttons, but I don't know what else it would turn off.

This does appear to be different that the haptic feedback on the virtual keyboard, which is in another section of "Settings" ("Language & keyboard").

Hope that helps.

4. Nick3237

the haptic feedback option seems to be grayed out and i cant select it? any suggestions? thanks!

5. c5d

c5d Member

If it's grey, it should be off.

If it has a green check, it's on.

I've noticed that sometimes I need to exit the settings modules carefully or I lose my settings. You might have to go back and check it.

Hope that helps.

6. Nick3237

no its weird, its checked green, but the haptic feedback lettering is gray and not white like the other "editable" options. so there must be some setting i have to get to to allow me to turn haptic feedback on and off. i do appreciate all the help guys!

7. Nick3237

sorry guys, stupid mistake on my behalf, i had it set to silent so it wouldnt allow me to edit anything, i figured it out though and no more vibration! thanks a lot!