Canceling In-Store Order?General

Last Updated:

1. snoggish

snoggish Member This Topic's Starter

Heyyy. So I ordered an Incredible in-store last Sunday. And I just got a call from the other Verizon store today, saying they had a couple Incredibles already in stock. I tried to call the store, see when it'll be in, and they're saying 2 weeks ish, which is probably an underestimate. Needless to say, I want to get the phone that's in the other store now, and get rid of the old order. So then I asked if I could cancel it, and they said that they couldn't cancel it because it was "In Transit" or whatever the hell. They said that if I wanted to get my money back, I'd have to wait 'till I got the phone from FedEx, and then bring it in and return it. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was any way for me to cancel the order. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. EM30996

EM30996 Active Member

call customer service. I am sure they can provide the way to cancel. the other store won't do it, cause they will lose they sale..

3. Vinsanity93

Vinsanity93 Well-Known Member

You can't really do anything. This happened to me when I ordered from PC Richards. You have to wait till the Incredible being shipped is at your house or a nearby Fedex then tell them to return to sender. They ship it back to Texas and it took 3 days from NY.

What happened to me is that they activated (or something like that) the phone being shipped and they couldn't activate it in the store.

4. snoggish

snoggish Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, they mentioned something about that. Well, that stinks.