• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Canceling In-Store Order?

snoggish

May 14, 2010
Heyyy. So I ordered an Incredible in-store last Sunday. And I just got a call from the other Verizon store today, saying they had a couple Incredibles already in stock. I tried to call the store, see when it'll be in, and they're saying 2 weeks ish, which is probably an underestimate. Needless to say, I want to get the phone that's in the other store now, and get rid of the old order. So then I asked if I could cancel it, and they said that they couldn't cancel it because it was "In Transit" or whatever the hell. They said that if I wanted to get my money back, I'd have to wait 'till I got the phone from FedEx, and then bring it in and return it. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was any way for me to cancel the order. Thanks.

You can't really do anything. This happened to me when I ordered from PC Richards. You have to wait till the Incredible being shipped is at your house or a nearby Fedex then tell them to return to sender. They ship it back to Texas and it took 3 days from NY.

What happened to me is that they activated (or something like that) the phone being shipped and they couldn't activate it in the store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones