• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cancelling Sprint, have a question

I currently have 2 phones on my plan. My phone (primary) contract expires in June this year, but the other phone (gf) expires in 2015. I am going to cancel her phone because of lack of coverage where she lives knowing I am going to have to pay a ETF. She can't make phone calls, no text messages, no nothing. A dead spot.

So with only my phone, do I have to get another plan for only one phone without having to renew my contract for 2 yrs? I don't want to have to pay $150+ month for only one phone now that her's will be cancelled.

I plan on switching to another provider that has better coverage here.

thanks.

1. if you can prove that she can not get any service where she lives. no phone .. no text.. no data. you can argue your way out of sprint contract.
they failed to provide the service: so they broke the contract first.

2. if T-Mobile has good service in your area.. they are currently paying ETF to get your business.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones