• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Canned answer or text app

Hi,

thinking of switching from Blackberry to Android but have one remaining issue.

On Blackberry we currently use an app to store over 75 canned responses we use and then customize as needed. Necessary for business use when traveling.

Looking to see f Android has a similar app.

App will either be a canned answer application or alternatively will just allow us to name and store text messages in alphabetical order that we can cut and paste as required.

Please advise.

Thanks

Yes.

I know Handcent offers a customizable list of pre-loaded responses. I'm almost certain that many other apps offer similar functions.

I also know there are some apps out there that can even auto-respond to particular messages with customized responses. For example, if X person calls/text you, automatically send Y response. The function can be toggled on/off. I forgot the name of this particular app...but I'm sure someone knows or you can find it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones