Cannot Access Internal MemorySupport

Last Updated: 2012-04-02 09:51:10
  1. Infiltrator2K

Infiltrator2K New Member

I S-off'd my HTC Sensation using Revolutionary's S-Off & recovery tool. I also installed the Superuser app to give me 'root' although I simply cannot access the phone's internal memory. (only my 8GB SD card is recognized).

I've tried everything I can think off, including: uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers, rebooting, enabling USB debugging, factory rest, renaming the ext-SD's drive from H to Z, enabling disk connection type, installing HTC Sync, mounting/demounting,

Bizarrely, when I physically remove the ext SD card Windows 7 displays a drive, although its unaccessable and PC connect goes into charge only mode with 'disk' option not available.

I did have trouble installing Superuser 3.0.7 and had to retry several times, also in the apps menu its icon is a green android appose to a grey andoid with cross bones. Does this mean my phone's not rooted?

I've tried everything I can think of and searched everywhere to resolve this issue so help much appreciated.

Cheers Ian

Advertisement
  2. Tink-GB

Tink-GB Well-Known Member

After 80+ views..
    Oh dear..

Try xda developers... As that is where most rom versions come from to start with. There's lots of threads and a complete forums almost for rooting and Rom'ing the Sensation.

You might have better luck there.
    ;)