• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cannot answer phone

No actually I can see who calls, but it will not let me scroll down to answer it. It rings, shows who's calling, but won't let me get to the call. Also have a hard time hanging up from a call unless the other person hangs up first. Big problem when I am leaving a message for others.

press the call button to answer instead of scrolling, same problem

Upvote 0
No actually I can see who calls, but it will not let me scroll down to answer it. It rings, shows who's calling, but won't let me get to the call. Also have a hard time hanging up from a call unless the other person hangs up first. Big problem when I am leaving a message for others.

Make sure you have "quiet ring on pickup" un-checked in menu > settings > sound and display > quiet ring on pickup.

Then, I'd clear my call log/history, then do a live battery pull (with the device on, remove the battery and wait about a minute, put it back in and reboot).

If that did not resolve the issue, I'd back up my gmail/calendar, etc and do a factory data reset (menu > settings > privacy > factory data reset).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones