• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cannot Detect my phone in ODIN 4.38

i'm trying to install CWM...but having connection probs.....
i tried to connect but Odin doesnt detect my phone......is it because my phone is rooted??......i'm using Samsung Galaxy pop plus sGt5700i GB 2.3.6.....with in built 832 mhz processor

plz how do i detect it on odin multi downloader 4.38.....i want to install CWM & Cygenmod9....plz help :(

yes i did........i connected the phone(switched off)...after the selection part of ops(TASS_v1.0.ops) & one package(tass-recovery-cwm) process n all.........but still it does not show up in odin COM port

or is it i'm using wrong version of ODIN ??, my galaxy pop is the new version which was launched after 600mhgz one which had froyo, does my phone has no ODIN for it..?????

i also installed drivers and also switched a new usb cable but having still the same result.........my phone gets connected normally and i transfer files everytime....so i think no issue of drivers i think...

plz elp am i doing something wrong or missing some thing...i Folowed each and every step as per XDA forums Clockworkmod installation

plz help.:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones