Cannot Factory Reset My Droid 4Support

1. UXOJess

UXOJess New Member

So, I've been trying for two days now to wipe the data off my phone. I have gone into privacy to factory reset it with the phone on (about 20 times), I have done the phone-off-hold-volume-keys-and-power-key-simultaneously method (can't remember the fancy name for that), and I have manually deleted all files from the phone manually (both on phone and through a USB computer hookup). Nothing works. Every time I turn the phone off and then on again every bit of information that was there before is there again. No other changes stay either. If I install a new app, or change the background, it reverts back to where it was. I recently recieved the replacement for this phone, so I have to send it back to Verizon within 5 days. If anyone has any advice on how to fix this issue without voiding the warranty, I would really appreciate it!!! I really DO NOT want to send this phone back loaded with all of my personal information :/ And right now it's either that or pay full retail to keep a broken phone v.v Verizon Tech support/Customer Service just can't be bothered about the fact that my sensitive information will be unprotected. Grrrr...

Advertisement
    :