• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot find a ROM to work with Axesstel SP100. Please help!

mcredd

Lurker
May 5, 2014
Hi,
I am a noob, and have now spent 4 days searching through the forums, and internet to try and find an answer to which ROM to use.
I am certain that I have tried all my options, to do this without posting a thread. Please consider that I am very new to this. I have listed all the info I think is neccessary. I apologise for breaking any rules as I think I am doing the right thing by posting here. Please help.

I have just purchased and rooted an axesstel SP100, which is a dual SIM/RUIM phone with one sim slot dedicated to GSM and the other dedicated to CDMA. The phone specs are as follows:
FM Radio, GPS Support, 800

Thank you, for your reply. I am aware that it is alot of work, and really do appreciate everything you guys do. I have been led to believe that various ROM's, can work, if the specs match(board, hardware, device list, etc...), I have successfully used this to flash my MTN Steppa. I however cannot find a rom or device that matches or closely resembles the Axesstel SP100. Please help if you can.

Upvote 0
Can you please help me with the rom you used to flash your mtnt steppa..

again roms are device specific....and mcredd said:
mcredd said:
I have successfully used this to flash my MTN Steppa
meaning he flashed or rooted the device, but could not find a rom that will work.

in the future you might want to pick a device that has some kind of development community that supports the device.

no devs=no roms:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones