• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot find my WiFi with new Superpad Tablet

MamfaLi

Lurker
Jun 3, 2012
Hi there! I have today received my very first tablet - a Superpad 6, Flytouch 6, Android V.4 1GB DDR 3 Cortex A8 UK 10.2" and it all seems to switch on fine and I can play about with the camera/widgets/etc. However, when I go to set up my wifi so I can get onto browsing/facebook/etc the tablet never finds my wifi network. I know my network is functioning properly as I am also on my laptop at same time. I have tried being right next to the router and it still cannot see it. I have 'scanned' for it and its not there, I have 'added a network' but it alwys just stays on 'out of range'. The wifi button on the top right of the tablet is switched to 'on'. Can anyone suggest anything, or point out the obvious to a tech novice :) Thanks! :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones