Cannot flash any ROM from .zipSupport

Last Updated:

1. Sick Nasty

Sick Nasty Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so my buddy sent me his N1 that was stuck in a boot loop. Recovery was not an option when I got. There was none. So I finally managed to flash the Aman_Ra recovery image(after I unlocked boot loader and rooted).

I now can boot into recovery. I've wiped EVERYTHING and trying to boot the N! just gets stuck at the boot image (static X). I've tried the "flash from SD card" option but I get errors and it always aborts the install. I've tried 3 different ROMs. The only way I get a successful try is if I try to install another rom AFTER I get an error on the previous ROM. Really weird.

No matter what I still get a stuck boot screen. Stays on the static N1 X logo?

any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

I would try a complete stock PASSIMG.zip, the FRF91 one is on developer.HTC.com

3. Sick Nasty

should I rename it? I went to that site and got "Nexus One FRF91 system image" and get this

Attached Files:

4. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

You should rename it to passimg.zip, and the file will be picked up by the bootloader, before you get into recovery.

5. Sick Nasty

I renamed it and bootloader couldn't find it. It was looking for a PASSDIAG.ZIP. I renamed it to passdiag.zip and it found it. [​IMG]

Then it countinued to look for other files and failed. Where do I get the correct passdiag.zip or passimg.zip? [​IMG]