cannot forward smsSupport

Last Updated:

1. prashantmardia

prashantmardia New Member

I just bought a Galaxy S2 last week & am not able to figure out how to forward an SMS received on it. Can anybody help me on this please? Also, will appreciate if somebody could tell me how do I pair my headset with the phone. Thnx...

2. heshanj

heshanj Well-Known Member

press and hold the message u want to forward, select Forward from the menu that pops up :)
    cincygirl likes this.
  3. abojoj

abojoj Member

I only find 2 options in the pop up menue: View contact & delete thread... there is nothing about reply or forward... please advise what to do
  4. Gemini Yun

Gemini Yun Member

When you want to reply to a message, just click the person initial sms and reply.

When you wish to forward his/her sms, just go into the sms and "long click" the message, a POP up with (1) delete message (2) Copy message text (3) Lock message (4) Forward (5) Copy to SIM (6) view message details

5. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

I usually press the menu button when in the message. The menu button brings up options too.
  6. Gemini Yun

Gemini Yun Member

When i go into the sms, the menu button only pop up (1) Insert smiley (2) Add Text (3) Add Slide (4) Add subject (5) Delete message
  7. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Its also the same for most messaging apps, like Handcent for instance, go to the message you wish to forward, long press on it, then choose forward from the options.
  8. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

Oops. My mistake. Have to long press on the selected message. And for option to appear, must be within the message.
  9. cincygirl

cincygirl New Member

Really appreciate the head's up on this. Very helpful!!:D