Cannot Get Mobile Network ConnectionGeneral

Last Updated: 2015-04-22 22:59:26
  1. LovelyDelia

LovelyDelia New Member

This has been getting on my nerves for the past month

when im away from any wifi connection , my mobile network dosent work either so i cant get on the internet or anything . i have tried easy batter saver but that dosent work either ! Please help .:(

Advertisement
  2. jmwinf146

jmwinf146 Well-Known Member

Maybe your battery saver is preventing the internet connection. Could be a drastic step but hard reset.
  3. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

Can you check in your settings, wireless and networks, mobile network settings, and make sure you have "data enabled" checked?
  4. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Also put the phone on airplane mode for 10sec and disable it. Should refresh the network but try airtoclient idea first
  5. LovelyDelia

LovelyDelia New Member

Yes my data is enabled .
  6. LovelyDelia

LovelyDelia New Member

I have tried that also still dosent work
  7. airtioteclint

You mention that it's when you're away from a wifi connection. Does this mean that you get data conmection only near wifi? Kinda weird, have you tried factory resetting? Are you rooted? Stock rom?
  8. LovelyDelia

LovelyDelia New Member

I get data signal everywhere i go but when i have no WiFi i can't use my mobile connection & i have tried factory reseting it but I'm not sure if I'm rooted .
  9. airtioteclint

Well if you have data signal then you should be able to use the internet. Try turning off your wifi in your settings. Does it say 1x,3g or 4g in your status bar? I was thinking maybe you had your browser user agent set to desktop and so it's being blocked by metro but a factory reset should have fixed that. I'm out of ideas maybe somebody else can think of something or you can just take the phone back have them take a look at it.
  10. Starfan

Starfan New Member

I tried to get the mobile network connection