Cannot get rid of App!

Last Updated:

1. benjiharris

benjiharris Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all....second thread started by me today, sorry!

The other day I installed adobe air just to try it out and the apps which use it. I downloaded an app called Skytunes. I decided I didnt really need it so I uninstalled it. However, when I go into my downloads list, skytunes is still there. It doesnt say its installed, just tells me its free.
    It is only a minor thing, but its just a bit of an annoyance. It is definitely uninstalled. Anyone know how I might be able to get rid of it?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. rtb35

rtb35 Well-Known Member

It will stay in your download list for a little while but will go by itself,i think they do it just in case you change your mind and wish to re-install the app.

3. benjiharris

Yeh, I've had that with other apps and they go after a while. This one has been there for days though....most go within half an hour or so but this one has been there for at least 4 days now! Any more ideas?

4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

currently in the market, none of the apps I have uninstalled are disappearing. I'm hoping it is something to do with whatever upgrade of the market they are doing.

benjiharris likes this.
  5. benjiharris

Thanks danfrance! Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully it will get sorted soon