Cannot get Wifi to connect...Support

Last Updated:

1. Perrancrosley

Perrancrosley New Member This Topic's Starter

I am struggling to connect to my home wifi network. I very occasionally can connect but there seems to be no obvious method to the madness just some black magic...

Basically it sees my network it has remembered the key, the key is correct, and it says disconnected. I press connect and nothing happens at all but sometimes it will say "connecting..." then it will immediately say disconnected.

I have a belkin router and my network is secured using WPA/WPA2 TKIP/AES encryption. I have tried using APNDroid to turn off my mobile internet before using wifi and that sometimes works but that seems to be more black magic than a solution.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

p.s. Have been lurking and reading posts so thanks to everyone for your help on other matter already!

Advertisement
  2. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

Is the Wi-Fi set to sleep when the screen goes blank? That could be the problem. I do know that you need to give it some time and be patient.

3. Perrancrosley

Perrancrosley New Member This Topic's Starter

Wifi is not set to sleep when the screen times out, I have set it to never as i also thought this might be the case. Thanks though appreciate the suggestions. :)