• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cannot install cool themes on my HTC sensation XL

lakwandosky

Lurker
Feb 27, 2012
hi guys i just got the HTC sensation XL, but i cannot seem to get any cool themes for the phone..i have just been using the default theme since i got it. i wen to mobile9.com and saw some very cool ones but wen i tried to get them it did not work. also i downloaded this application for SMS called wali SMS but i cannnot seem to work out how to chnage the theme for the SMS and stuff.

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Normally I would point you toward your phone's home forum for the best support. But it seems we do not have a forums for your XL yet. You might peruse this list of phones and check into the areas of the other Sensations and see if anyone can help you.

Android Phones - Android Forums
You might try asking in here as well:
Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
Best of luck to you and thanks for joining these forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0
Hi and welcome to AF lakwandosky!

If you search the market you should find plenty of themes, many of which will require you to also install a launcher as well to be able to load those themes. Find a theme you like and see if it needs a particular launcher and download that one.

Personally, I use ADW Launcher EX but if you do a market search for launchers you will find more options.

You could also take a peek over here HTC Sensation XE - Android Forums for plenty of info on your device and people who are knowledgeable and willing to help out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones