Cannot install some apps on my Samsung TransformSupport

Last Updated: 2011-09-19 23:02:10
  1. HellBent34

HellBent34 New Member

I'm posting this for my girlfriend. She has a Samsung Transform and about a month ago, she has been having trouble installing applications on her phone. She tried to install the games "Prize Claw" and "Coin Dozer" and she gets an error message of "Cannot install app to usb device or SD Card."

Now I don't know much about the Android OS or her phone but I can tell you that it's stock except for the updates that you can perform to the OS, Firmware, Sprint ID and PRL...or the standard updates that anybody can perform. Her SD Card is 90% free and her phone says that it has 35.44mb of internal memory left.

a little help will do.

Ed.

Advertisement
  2. HellBent34

HellBent34 New Member

TTT. Any Suggestions?
  3. Cooper271

Cooper271 Well-Known Member

Some apps simply can't be installed on our phone. Try installing one I can, such as "RealCalc" to find out if that actually is the problem. If it can't be installed, we'll take it from there.
  4. [TheAndroid]

[TheAndroid] Well-Known Member

All apps can be installed on our phones. Not necessarily used, but at very least installed. Would you be willing to root your girlfriend's phone and add a custom kernel onto it to fix this problem? I got guides for you to go through the process step by step.
  5. Cooper271

Not true. I have had apps not install on my phone. Then they disappeared from the market.
  6. [TheAndroid]

Really? I had this issue, installed Vampirefo's kernel and I could download all my apps again. I really think you just need to look around for that old kernel Coop, I know its got to work....
  7. Cooper271

Yeah, you're probably right. I should also probably flash back to stock, get the EF09 update, and get rid of UbuntDroid. I'm so outdated.
  8. [TheAndroid]

Bahhh, I'm still stock with my custom kernels :3