Cannot see account info in "Your Orange" app

Last Updated:

1. bigmaz

bigmaz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,

I downloaded the "Your Orange" app the other day for my HTC Desire, what a handy app it is :) but since yesterday, I am not able to see my account info. I am able to login, but nothing happens in the account area, just a blank area. Anyone else having issues? I have read a post on here by an Orange programmer from a few months ago, but nothing else regarding the issue

Cheers
    Martin

Advertisement
  2. Selespeed

Selespeed Well-Known Member

No problems with mine, though i did have a couple of days last week where it would only show the account balance and not data and minutes used.
    Still takes a while to load even on home wifi.

3. cazziecaz

cazziecaz Member

I'm having exactly the same issue. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked for an hour but now I'm back to a black screen on the account page and I'm logged in correctly!?

4. Pencheven

Pencheven Active Member

Had this issue today, kept asking for pin but it would just sit at a blank white screen and not load anything.. Got home later on and did a full on restart of the phone (cleared cache etc) after which it started working again.. strange..

5. Strange_Visitor

Strange_Visitor Member

It happened to me too but I seem to have fixed it (in that it no longer happens).

I noticed I got the white screen if I did not exit Your Orange properly (you need to "back out" till you get the "Confirm. Would you like to exit Your Orange" and press "yes".

When I just went to the home screen and went back to Your Orange I always got a white screen even if I was prompted to enter my login.

If you're already exiting fully then ignore this although it fixed the problem on my Desire Z.

If it's not that, then it could be a glitch with the PIN procedure. I stopped using a PIN and reverted to the login access so that could be another reason it now works fine.

SV

eximius likes this.
  6. eximius

eximius Member

Fixed it on my nexus s as well. Just go to the my orange home screen, then press back and then yes when prompted. It seems that the program doesn't work well with the way android deals with programs.