1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Cannot unlock bootloader on my htc wildfire s cdma s-off hboot 1.06.0000

1. ambercampos84

ambercampos84 New Member

I HAVE TRIED THIS AND TRIED THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL NO LUCK, ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY I UPDATED MY RUU FROM HTCDEV BEFORE READING POSTS ON HERE AND MY ROM USED TO BE 1.10.1000 NOW ITS 1.06.0000 IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE I DOWNGRADED I JUST KEEP RUNNING INTO PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM AND IM ALMOST READY TO THROW THIS POS PHONE AWAY HERE IS MY PHONES EXACT INFO :mad:
    (CDMA)
    MARVELC PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
    HBOOT-1.06.0000
    MICROP-0354
    RADIO-0.94.00.1014
    SENSE 2.1

I AM DETERMINED TO GET THIS THING FIXED CAUSE I LOVE THE PHONE, I NEED SOMEONE WITH PERCISE INSTRUCTIONS WORD FOR WORD ON THE WHOLE PROCESS, I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE MY PHONE DO THE LIMITLESS CAPABILITIES THAT I KNOW EVENTUALLY IT WILL HAVE ......... SOMEONE PLLLEEAAASSEEE HELP ME IM A CHICK AND I SUCK AT TECHNOLOGY!

Advertisement
    :
  2. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

If all you are trying to do is root the phone, it's not necessary to unlock the bootloader because you have s-off already. Go here to root your phone:

Tutorials, Roms, Team MarvelUSc -- EVERYTHING YOU NEED

The directions for root are about half-way down the page after the instructions to get s-off (which you already have). Lots of other stuff in that thread you can do with your phone too.
    ariwerf likes this.
  3. ambercampos84

ambercampos84 New Member

2) Make sure your drivers are installed and you have your phone on charge only and USB debugging enabled
    3) make sure auto is selected in the Exploit

ON NUMBER 2 WHAT FILES EVERY TIME I RUN THE PROGRAM IT STOPS RESPONDING DURING THE ROOT PROCESS WHY IS MY PHONE SO COMPLICATED TO ROOT? I WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE IN FORT WORTH TEXAS THAT WOULD DO IT FOR ME!!!! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND GIVE ME WORD FOR WORD INSTRUCTIONS ESPECIALLY ON HOW TO GET THE FILES NEEDED PLEASE BE DETAILED AS I AM NOT GREAT AT TECHY STUFF AS MENTIONED IN MY FIRST POST! THANKS A TON! :mad:
  4. Caro332

Caro332 Well-Known Member

Can you give a bit more detail as to what you have done before you got stuck? Is your phone debugg enabled?
  5. JOE55

JOE55 New Member

pleaes how cna open my phine htc wildfire S need to SIM network unlock PIN
  6. JOE55

JOE55 New Member