inssane Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It just tells me that it can't.
    No idea why.
    On BB 0.9

Any suggestions? I have looked around

Advertisement
  2. brettlewis

brettlewis Well-Known Member

Happens to me all the time. If I were you I would downgrade to stock version, then update to new version. maybe try toggling wifi and 3g if that doesnt work. I think the main problem is it times out before it finishes, so it cancels the progress made.

3. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else by chance?

4. Technipages

Technipages Well-Known Member

When I visited touch.facebook.com in the Browser, the Droid added another 'Facebook' selection for sharing pictures. I started using that other option and it works fine for me now.

The Facebook for Android app sucks. I stopped relying on it and obviously the developer doesn't give a quack for it as it hasn't been updated in months.

-Mitch
    Technipages

5. k8ie1982

k8ie1982 New Member

i have the problem that it tells me it cant be uploaded at this time an i have the most up to date verison of facebook for android

6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

About half the time I try to upload a picture, I can expect it to "hang" and never send. I reboot the phone, upload it again, and it goes right through. It's a pain to have to rewrite whatever I wrote to accompany the pic, but I have found no other fix. I find it completely inexplicable.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE :)

7. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Well-Known Member

Happens to me as well all the time. I always clear data and cache for the FB app and then reboot and it seems to work fine.

8. sazia shah

sazia shah New Member

hi..can anyone pliz help me...i no longer can get facebook on any of the sharing option list... m using sumsung galaxy s2
    pliz guys
    help

9. BambooIsland

BambooIsland New Member

I've just registered on this forum to say thanks for this advice. I've been having the same problem, somtimes it uploads, sometimes it doesn't, but toggling between 3G and Wifi seems to work for me so thanks for that.

I've been watching this forum for a while and have got loads of good tips for it so thought it was about time I signed up.

:)