• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't Access android

AhmedZzz

Lurker
Aug 11, 2013
Hi , i was trying to root my phone using Odin , after allowing debugging and restart by power & home and volume key and connect usb and put md5 "PDA file''
Then i click Start , then starting and stopped at Recovery 'cache.img.ext4'
i waitied for half hour after that i removed the usb cable and put it again and try to do it more times but same error nothing .. i also tried redownload the CF Root and tried another Odin versions and also nothing , for now when i click on power button only i got this massage : "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in Kies & Try again."
i can't enter to my android , and also can't continue rooting because of this issue ,
what should i do ?:thinking: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31.0-8/1654583_622357644500034_315275082_o.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones