1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't access gallerySupport

Last Updated:

1. marbledgodwit

marbledgodwit Active Member This Topic's Starter

All was well went I went to sleep last night. Changed my wallpaper, then leaving my phone unplugged, went to sleep. This morning I decided I wanted to change my wallpaper again, but now I can't access my gallery at all.

Now when I hit gallery, I get a box with an exclamation point in a white triangle that says NO STORAGE and underneath that it says "No external storage available". Under that it says cancel. If I hit cancel, my gallery goes away. If I hit a group of photos to try to bring up a collection, the gallery disappears from my view. If I go to settings & pull up storage and then hit Pictures & video, it pulls up my gallery, but shows the same box with the NO STORAGE thing again.

When I check storage under settings, it shows 27,38 GB available and for photos specifically, it shows that I have 90.16 MB on my phone. The majority of what I have are saved wallpapers from 2 apps - Backgrounds HD & Wallpapers HD.

I took screen shots, but of course can't access them because I can't get into the gallery.

Any suggestions?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Dabitz

Dabitz Well-Known Member

I would go into settings/apps and clear data for both "Gallery" and "Media Storage". Reboot the phone and try again.

3. marbledgodwit

Thanks for the suggestion, will try it ASAP.

4. marbledgodwit

Tried & worked. Thanks again.

5. Dabitz

Dabitz Well-Known Member