• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't access one website.

Ok so, I rooted my phone the other day. Followed the guide here to the T. I removed some bloatware and did all the backups as in the guide. Here is my issue.
I have 3 browsers that I currently use. The stock browser, Dolphin HD and Lastpass. In the default and Dolphin browser I have a website which I was able to access before the root with no problems. Now in those 2 browsers I can't access just the one site. I can access anything else just that one site seems to be locked out. I can access through Lastpass as long as I go into Lastpass and click the link within the list of sites. It won't access however if I click an email link for said site.
I don't know if this has anything to do with the root or if its pure coincidence. If I need to reroot how doI do that? Do I just restore the original backup I made when I first rooted or do I go back to stock and then reroot? I am hoping for some silly little simple fix. Like maybe it is somewhere in the settings or something.

Thank you for any help
Billy.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones