• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't access website

Rigit

Dec 14, 2012
I play HSX online. Recently my tablet quit accessing the site using Opera Mobile. So I tried the built in browser. It won't get there either. So I downloaded Firefox and it failed as well. What could cause this? I'm using a Trio Stealth Pro. Please don't assault me for not having a Nexus or Ipad or some other high dollar device. There's nothing wrong with this tablet it's done everything I've needed it to do up until now. It's running 4.0.4 ICS and came pre-rooted if that helps. Don't mean to offend anyone but I tried other forums and all it got me was flamed and degraded for buying a "no name" Tablet. This thing works great and always has. Only issue was it didn't come with Google Play but being rooted allowed me to have it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones