can't add facebook accountSupport

Last Updated:

1. omgitswes

omgitswes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why can't I add a facebook account? I'm trying to link my contacts again to update photos so i removed teh account and now it wont let me add a facebook account only htc facebook.

when i go to my contacts to try to link I click on facebook and it says zero matches found before I even type in anything. I'm guessing it's saying I don't have any friends. This is getting annoying

Advertisement
  2. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

There are a few threads about this already. Facebook has a server down and its causing conflicts with our phones. Verizon is aware, Facebook is aware, and they're asking 48 hours to get it back up and running.

3. omgitswes

omgitswes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

this isn't the first time it's happened though. When I first got the phone it did the same thing until I did something which I can't remember and got it working again.

So within 48 hours I will be able to link my contacts? Sorry for the multiple threads too

4. sezaro21

sezaro21 Well-Known Member

Yes verizon is asking that we allow 48 hours for them to correct the issue. Both parties are aware of the issue. They are working on getting this corrected ASAP.

5. SamsfamouS

SamsfamouS Member

i doubt it, its been over 48 hours..