Can't add pictures to Gallery albums transferred from OneXSupport

1. lizzieabney

lizzieabney New Member

I just upgraded my OneX to the M8. I used the HTC transfer tool to move over settings/music/pics...

The gallery is a bit redesigned from what I was used to, but it seems like for the albums that were transferred over, I can't add any pictures to them. I can delete them or rename them, but I can't move any more pictures to them.

I can add new albums. Any idea why I can't add pictures to the ones that were transferred over?

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. SolApathy

SolApathy Cleverness is not wisdom Guide

Welcome to our forums!

This is the best place to post this information for a quick resolution. Personally I did not have any issues transferring from my M7 to my M8. I was able to add pictures to different albums by opening the Gallery, opening a existing gallery (like camera shots) pressing menu, move to, selecting the photos I want to move, next, and then selecting the gallery to put them in.

I hope this helps you out.

http://androidforums.com/htc-one-m8/838128-htc-one-m8-issues-concerns-questions.html
  3. lizzieabney

lizzieabney New Member

When I followed those steps it acted like I was moving the pictures, but it was actually creating a new album with the same name as the one I had chosen.

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to re-import the pics (got a bigger sd card anyway :) ) and see if that helps any.

Thanks