Can't add pictures to Gallery albums transferred from OneXSupport

Last Updated:

1. lizzieabney

lizzieabney New Member

I just upgraded my OneX to the M8. I used the HTC transfer tool to move over settings/music/pics...

The gallery is a bit redesigned from what I was used to, but it seems like for the albums that were transferred over, I can't add any pictures to them. I can delete them or rename them, but I can't move any more pictures to them.

I can add new albums. Any idea why I can't add pictures to the ones that were transferred over?

2. SolApathy

SolApathy Cleverness is not wisdom Guide

Welcome to our forums!

This is the best place to post this information for a quick resolution. Personally I did not have any issues transferring from my M7 to my M8. I was able to add pictures to different albums by opening the Gallery, opening a existing gallery (like camera shots) pressing menu, move to, selecting the photos I want to move, next, and then selecting the gallery to put them in.

I hope this helps you out.
  3. lizzieabney

lizzieabney New Member

When I followed those steps it acted like I was moving the pictures, but it was actually creating a new album with the same name as the one I had chosen.

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to re-import the pics (got a bigger sd card anyway :) ) and see if that helps any.