Cant attach MMSGeneral

1. vitalitouch

vitalitouch Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I just got my LG Volt about a week ago, mostly I love it. But, there are a few annoying exceptions... First, I'm really annoyed with the whole SD card situation in KitKat. I know this is a new limitation within KitKat so I'm not going to spend too much time complaining about this, because I'm sure that once roms come into play for this phone, there will be a fix for that. Now onto the issue at hand... I can not attach a picture downloaded from the internet, or taken from my phone into a MMS. It says that some photos can not be attached due to size. This is really annoying. My old phone, and every phone before that, always resized photos to a send-worthy size. I prefer to take all my photos with my camera at full size. I can always scale them down, but you never know when you might want to blow something up :). Is this a limitation of the phone? kitkat? is there a work around? any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Saxön

Saxön Well-Known Member

No issues attaching or resizing here on Boost version. Maybe something in MMS settings.

As far as SD limitations, go here:

[SD Fix Here]

Hope this helps :)

-=Thanks are always appreciated and Happy Modding=-
  3. vitalitouch

vitalitouch Well-Known Member

hmm... this is weird. Im on Boost aswell... is anyone having my issue with resizing pictures automatically for mms? My family is half way across the US, and we communicate with pictures.
  4. donjuro

donjuro Well-Known Member Developer

Try a different messaging app, like hangouts.
  5. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Well-Known Member

No problems here, using Textra
  6. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat Guide

Virgin Mobile here and no such issues. I use Textra. Might give it a try, it's a nice and simple but feature rich app.