• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't believe sprint did this

rahuldang

Jun 3, 2010
ok so im looking for an evo, and i call a sprint store located in the mall btw, and ask if they have any in. they said yeah we have 2 in, first come first serve. GREAT! i get in my car and get there about 15 minutes later and the girl says 'we're out'. i say ok no problem, when would u guys be getting any more in. she says we get about 2 each day so just come tomorrow. so i said cool. and when i was getting back in my car i just called out of pure curiosity to the same sprint store that i just visited, and i talked to the same girl and asked if she had an evo's and to my UTTER SURPRISE, she said yes. so i said...wtf. i didn't tell her i just talked to her in store but i double checked the address (it was in the mall) and i went back in and told her that i just called her and she said she had 1 in stock. this girl then says 'sorry we have none'. im like WHAT?! i just talked to u 30 seconds ago...she says no i didn't. i even told her her name that she told (Christine) on the phone and she said 'yeah that's me' and im like WTF! she said sorry again. i was like this is impossible, YOU JUST TOLD ME 30 SECONDS AGO THAT U HAD SOME! she's like no we don't and she even denied talking to me!~!!!!!! WHAT?!~ this sucks!!!!

sorry but that was a HORRIBLE experience and coming from t-mobile, this is just unacceptable imo.:mad:

Why didn't you prove you called by showing your cell phone. You might have even been able to call her while you were in the store....lol

This is what I was thinking lol. I say OP should wait a few days, and try this scenario again, and then get a manager if it happens again xD. Try to get that girl in some trouble, hate biatches :p

Upvote 0
ok so im looking for an evo, and i call a sprint store located in the mall btw, and ask if they have any in. they said yeah we have 2 in, first come first serve. GREAT! i get in my car and get there about 15 minutes later and the girl says 'we're out'. i say ok no problem, when would u guys be getting any more in. she says we get about 2 each day so just come tomorrow. so i said cool. and when i was getting back in my car i just called out of pure curiosity to the same sprint store that i just visited, and i talked to the same girl and asked if she had an evo's and to my UTTER SURPRISE, she said yes. so i said...wtf. i didn't tell her i just talked to her in store but i double checked the address (it was in the mall) and i went back in and told her that i just called her and she said she had 1 in stock. this girl then says 'sorry we have none'. im like WHAT?! i just talked to u 30 seconds ago...she says no i didn't. i even told her her name that she told (Christine) on the phone and she said 'yeah that's me' and im like WTF! she said sorry again. i was like this is impossible, YOU JUST TOLD ME 30 SECONDS AGO THAT U HAD SOME! she's like no we don't and she even denied talking to me!~!!!!!! WHAT?!~ this sucks!!!!

sorry but that was a HORRIBLE experience and coming from t-mobile, this is just unacceptable imo.:mad:

Gee, I thought I had your case solved until I just saw you were coming from T-Mobile.

There are a lot of reports of Sprint retailers holding back stock for new customers and them lying to existing customers about being out of stock. I assume you made it clear to them you were a new customer?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones