Can't believe sprint did this

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by rahuldang, Aug 17, 2010.

1. rahuldang

rahuldang Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    ok so im looking for an evo, and i call a sprint store located in the mall btw, and ask if they have any in. they said yeah we have 2 in, first come first serve. GREAT! i get in my car and get there about 15 minutes later and the girl says 'we're out'. i say ok no problem, when would u guys be getting any more in. she says we get about 2 each day so just come tomorrow. so i said cool. and when i was getting back in my car i just called out of pure curiosity to the same sprint store that i just visited, and i talked to the same girl and asked if she had an evo's and to my UTTER SURPRISE, she said yes. so i said...wtf. i didn't tell her i just talked to her in store but i double checked the address (it was in the mall) and i went back in and told her that i just called her and she said she had 1 in stock. this girl then says 'sorry we have none'. im like WHAT?! i just talked to u 30 seconds ago...she says no i didn't. i even told her her name that she told (Christine) on the phone and she said 'yeah that's me' and im like WTF! she said sorry again. i was like this is impossible, YOU JUST TOLD ME 30 SECONDS AGO THAT U HAD SOME! she's like no we don't and she even denied talking to me!~!!!!!! WHAT?!~ this sucks!!!!

sorry but that was a HORRIBLE experience and coming from t-mobile, this is just unacceptable imo.:mad:

Advertisement

2. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Bay Area, CA
    I'm not sure you should blame sprint for this bimbo's actions.

BlackDave and IOWA like this.
  3. Captain Sexy

Captain Sexy Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Male
    That is simply awesome!

4. HeadlessPonch

HeadlessPonch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Des Moines, IA
    I dont have an EVO that I wont give you. Come on over Imnothere

5. Ramzes13

Ramzes13 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Electonics Geek
    NJ
    Face palm...

6. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice
    VIP Member

Nov 28, 2009
    I'm inclined to agree with this.

7. pgus13

pgus13 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Why didn't you prove you called by showing your cell phone. You might have even been able to call her while you were in the store....lol

8. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Workin at the squeaky mart.
    Residin in Florida
    This is what I was thinking lol. I say OP should wait a few days, and try this scenario again, and then get a manager if it happens again xD. Try to get that girl in some trouble, hate biatches :p

9. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    IT
    Central NY
    sorry that's crappy, but it's kinda funny. How stupid do you have to be to deny that you just hung up the phone with someone, hahaha.

10. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Male
    Help Desk Manager
    North Carolina
    I would of asked to talk to the manager right then and there. What an idiot.

yellagirl730 likes this.
  11. cbanks

cbanks Active Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Gee, I thought I had your case solved until I just saw you were coming from T-Mobile.

There are a lot of reports of Sprint retailers holding back stock for new customers and them lying to existing customers about being out of stock. I assume you made it clear to them you were a new customer?