• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't believe this forum isn't busier than it is!

bldgengineer

Android Enthusiast
Sep 15, 2010
Chester MD
With the success and popularity of the original xoom and how close we are to having the xoom 2 released here in the states, where is everybody? lol

I dunno about you guys but I'm looking forward to the media edition coming out so I can compare it with the SGT 7 plus. The smaller xoom 2 has me really excited :D

Anyway, I got safety training (mold awareness ugh...) and all kinds of boring stuff to do today so I'll be keeping myself awake on these forums the rest of the day

I'm trying to make a decision. I have a galaxy tab 10.1 and will be taking it back to store for exchange as screen its faulty. Do I replace it with the xoom 2 or a credit note and wait for something in the new year. As you are saying you have time on your hands I thought id ask your opinion. I'm in the uk by the way and the xoom 2 is already out.

Upvote 0
Sorry about that. Of course the moment I say not busy all hell breaks loose!

I'm not really sure which one I'd go with. I really want to check both out since I'm in the market for something a little smaller than 10 inches. I'm really interested in the SGT 7 plus and the zoom 2 media edition. I just have to see which screen I like better and what size feels better to me really. You should check both out at a carphone warehouse and let us yanks know! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones