• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't browse the web with Kyle's Open CM version and Chrome

loikka

Lurker
Sep 2, 2014
I have a custom Cyanogen, it's "11-20140518-UNOFFICIAL-kylessopen", Android version 4.4.2, cell model GT-S7560M the native OS was 2.3 or somewhere around that if it helps.

I have Google Chrome for Android installed, newest version and all (Chrome36.0.1985.135) [size=-2]Yeah, like that'd interest anyone.[/size] Connection to internet works like a whore on a lonely night, so no need to tell me to restart my phone or check my internet connection. I've already done that, just like everything else.

Oh,yeah, the problem.
Whenever I try to navigate anywhere apart from the home screen, it shows this puzzle-looking thingie. I figured it was one of them captchas because my cell has a shared IP, so of course other people are using the same IP, and you know the drill. If you don't, PM me. I won't answer you.
There was always two lights on, and you couldn't click the third (it was "disabled" and grey/gray/whatever), but when you shut down one of the lights that are on (=tap that light with finger), it shuts down and now you can click the one that was already shut down in the beginning.
I figure most of you know where this is going, basically when you clicked the light you couldn't click at first, the other one you had to click to a few seconds ago when it was on became disabled, and so on. So I can't access ANY website, except the home screen.

Tl;dr - You lazy-ass. Basically, I can't browse the internet with my GT-S7560M that has an unofficial CM ROM and newest Chrome which is what I'm using to accept the net (which works). But I can't. And I'm not gonna start describing the problem again here, so work on those lazy ass muscles and read the whole text.

TA9HvE1.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones