• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't Bump my Wife

Rubik76

Android Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2010
So, now that the wife has gotten with the program and joined the Android world, I thought "gee, wouldn't it be nice if we could share data". She wasn't interested, but I figured I could sweet talk her into it. I found Bump and installed it on her Eris and my Incredible.

When we Bump (well, actually she's not gotten involved - so far I am bumping myself), her Eris sits at "Connecting... Establishing Secure Link...". My Incredible immediately goes to "Please Bump Again... No match. Please try again".

Any thoughts? It's so embarassing... And my knuckles are starting to hurt :(.

Maybe give this app a try
chart

According to the description, "Sexuality is a big part of being human. Love, affection and intimacy all play a role in healthy relationships. Many disorders affect the ability to enjoy sex, including erectile dysfunction and female problems."

Hope this helps. ;)

Upvote 0
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry: Now, the ending is kind of an option. I use the swirl. I like the[/FONT] [FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]swirl. I'm comfortable with the swirl. *I* feel the swirl is a great[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]capper. He uses the pinch, which I find a little presumptuous.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George: Is it a clockwise swirl?[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry: I prefer clockwise, but it's not written in stone.[/FONT]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones