Can't change back to the LG KeyboardSupport

Last Updated: 2012-04-26 10:23:06
  1. palroj

palroj New Member

Hello,

I recently bought this smartphone and I'm having some difficulties with something. I was using the LG keyboard (which simulates the usual mobile phone keyboard with letters spread around the number buttons) and somehow I changed to the Default Android keyboard.. but now I can't change back! I go to Settings -> Location and Keyboard but there's no way I can change to the LG keyboard, no chackbox, nothing. What did I do wrong? How can I go back?

I also tried installing the Swift keyboard and checkd it on the settings panel, but to no use because I always get the Android Keyboard...

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. palroj

palroj New Member

Ok, just found out how it is... press and hold the "?123" key and voil
  3. nabobvan

nabobvan New Member

Great, thank you!
  4. msitech

msitech New Member

or you can turn off the android keyboard, it will automatically turn to lg keyboard again
  5. r3JAM

r3JAM Member

You can also press and hold on one of the text fields and tap on Input Method then LG Keyboard/Android Keyboard.
    mickeysgirl13 and brenae183 like this.
  6. sunny_sowelu

sunny_sowelu New Member

Thank you so much. I just got the same problem, but now I can use my LG keyboard again...
  7. aposk4

aposk4 New Member

By mistake I go to running aplications / LG keyboard and I choose " Force Stop" .
    How can I recover this ??? Please help
  8. aposk4

aposk4 New Member

its enabled by itself ... maybe from internet... all ok thanks
  9. JJ2011

JJ2011 New Member

Thank You SOOO much... I just spent an hour trying to figure this out then did a google serach and low and behold!! THE ANSWER :)
  10. skydancer

skydancer New Member

I have an optimus T but since this topic is discussed here, I'll try this forum: I have the android and the swype keyboard and I have a very hard time using either one of them. I would love to have the old number keyboard with the letters but it does not show up in my keyboard options. It only comes up when I need to dial a number. Does anyone know how I can get the number keyboard for use as text input, just as on the older phones? I would love to get some inpout.
  11. andyg2

andyg2 New Member

12. biep

biep Member

it is !!!! :)
  13. Holly19

Holly19 New Member

14. sifu malique

sifu malique New Member

Hi alls, I just had the same prob, and this forum really helps me..tq so much!
  15. peterevans66

peterevans66 New Member

thanks very much. this phone is so irritating at times...more to the point the lack of guidance from the manufacturer
  16. Lineworks

Lineworks New Member

None of the solutions are showing on my screen, only the questions. What do I need to do to see the solution.
  17. Lineworks

Lineworks New Member

All posts are showing today so thanks everyone.
  18. theartistkevin

theartistkevin New Member

Awesome! New phone...will be back here I'm sure
  19. lutheratus

lutheratus New Member

Thanks a bunch!
  20. fretfulloafer

fretfulloafer New Member