Cant change time or date on my ascend!?Support

1. Acid burns

Acid burns Well-Known Member

Ever since ive bought my huawei ascend threw metro pcs ive rooted it on the first day ive had this phone since january!Ive been testing a number of apps ever since and recently my phone was acting up so i tried to flash it back to stock and it went back to stock but now i cant change the date or the time on my phone for sum crazy reason dont know what to do if anybody knows please help thanx!:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. xtreemgreen

xtreemgreen Well-Known Member

Put it in airplane mode for a few minutes, then power off, remove battery for a few..Put battery back in power up, take off airplane mode.. that should fix it..
  3. Acid burns

Alrite thanx i will try this asap!
  4. CRUMBsnatcher

CRUMBsnatcher Well-Known Member

Or dial *228
  5. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

or uncheck auto n set manually then reenable auto.
  6. Acid burns

I cant even uncheck auto its marked as auto is enabled but wont let me uncheck it called metro they told me go to one of there stores im like f-dat!
  7. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

You have to put the phone in 'AIRPLANE MODE' first,then adjust the time settings.Then,escape 'AIRPLANE MODE' & you should be set.
  8. Acid burns

Thanx kolio it worked out smooth question how did this happen?is this normal with certain kind of flash?
  9. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

The only similar problem I've had is when I've turned off 'BACKGROUND DATA' & the time displayed in the notification bar stops dead in its tracks & doesn't match what's displayed on the lockscreen.I corrected this by turning 'BACKGROUND DATA' back on & re-booting.