• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't Charge the Tab!

Eidadora

Lurker
May 9, 2015
I have registered this account just for asking about this problem. Well, this problem was already happened about half of a year ago. It couldn't charge only a few times on that time so I didn't pay attention to that. After some time, this problem became more serious and I can't use any charger including the Tablet 3 and other Samsung phone (which is more like a piece of crap by its history). I've tried to find any solutions including put the charger in the fridge and wait for a whole day and yet it coudn't fix this (lol that's funny to try this ridiculous solution:goofydroid:). Hope someone can provide more effective method to fix this. I'll appreciate for that.

I have registered this account just for asking about this problem. Well, this problem was already happened about half of a year ago. It couldn't charge only a few times on that time so I didn't pay attention to that. After some time, this problem became more serious and I can't use any charger including the Tablet 3 and other Samsung phone (which is more like a piece of crap by its history). I've tried to find any solutions including put the charger in the fridge and wait for a whole day and yet it coudn't fix this (lol that's funny to try this ridiculous solution:goofydroid:). Hope someone can provide more effective method to fix this. I'll appreciate for that.

Just buy a new charger in Amazon and if it doesn`t work they will return your money.
Get support from your original vendor or from a technician to open your tab and fix your usb port connection.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones