cant connect htc sense to work with compSupport

1. jonesy83

jonesy83 New Member

hi guys,
    I'm new here and new to android!!i have a wildfire s.. i can honestly say that its frustrating at time.. the battery isnt great and have problems with my phone telling me my internal memory is low a lot.. most things are on my memory card....:confused:

but the main thing is i made an htc sense account i can log in on my phone and on the computer. my wifi has been connected and mobile networks at different times to try to make my comp find my phone... i have gps on and location and anything else i presume i need my device finder is ticked in settings saying that its on... but yet it still doesnt work it says my device finder isnt on and it is... its really frustrating me now
    does any one have any tip or ideas please :)
    thank you in advance that someone may help me.

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF Jonesy.

HTCsense.com has been temperamental since it was launched, for most people, it doesn't work. I've had my DHD over a year and I've never been able to get it to work properly. It's discussed a bit here: http://androidforums.com/desire-hd-...-htcsense-com-anyone-got-all-working-yet.html (Different phone, same thing though as it's a service offered on a number of HTC devices).

If you're looking for something that does the same sort of thing as HTC Sense is supposed to do, try Lookout. The Phone Finder on that is pretty good.
    jonesy83 likes this.