Can't Connect to Exchange AccountGeneral

1. lomingo10

lomingo10 New Member

Hi, All.

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4. I cannot connect to my work email/exchange account. I have followed the instructions of my IT group and all of the advice I've found online. I am concerned that there is something either wrong with the phone or that there is a security setting that needs changed to allow me to connect. I am not able to "Accept all SSL certificates" because this is not an option offered in the setup process. I am able to "Use secure connection" (SSL) but the next option is to "Use client certificate" and then I get a message telling me that the server requires a protocol version not supported by Email. I am not very technically savvy so any help will be appreciated.

All the best!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

Welcome to Android Forums. I moved your question to the forum where your phone is discussed.

... Thom
  3. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

Is your phone locked with password or pin ?

Some exchange policies require certain security settings on the phone in order to connect remotely, such as password or pin lock of the phone. Best bet, without knowing your server details myself, is maybe asking a colleague who got it setup and compare settings.