• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant connect to google play store

Grimkreg

Lurker
Dec 27, 2014
Hello, I just got an Azpen A1023. I rooted it, used it for the day. Then when I came back to it the google play store would not work. I tried clearing the cache and updates, made sure the time and date was set, tried youtube work around, and i even reset it to factory settings and removed the root. Now it still will not connect to the google play store or let me sign in. I am trying to root it again woth same method but the root will not take, it just keeps waiting for device and checking status. It is also not wanting to turn on now. What can I do to fix this?

Got it to turn on. I can access play store through browser but not app. Browser app store says it will install apps, yet they dont

Last edited:
Hello, I just got an Azpen A1023. I rooted it, used it for the day. Then when I came back to it the google play store would not work. I tried clearing the cache and updates, made sure the time and date was set, tried youtube work around, and i even reset it to factory settings and removed the root. Now it still will not connect to the google play store or let me sign in. I am trying to root it again woth same method but the root will not take, it just keeps waiting for device and checking status. It is also not wanting to turn on now. What can I do to fix this?
Happy holidays to you welcome to the forums. Sounds like you may have interrupted a download or the play services was in a download error . now what you need to do is factory data reset since your unrooted

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones