• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cant connect to kies air

davieboy76

Lurker
Feb 28, 2012
cant connect to kies air and cant get music off my laptop onto my samsung galaxy s2 . i have had my s2 for 3 weeks now and coming from an i phone i find its useless in every way . the only thing i find better is the screen size .... someone help me before i launch my phone out the window . i have fibre optic broadband (getting about 24mb and still cant get my s2 to connect )

You don't use Kies Air to get music to your phone. You use the Kies program on your PC. Kies Air is sort of a remote phone interface. Anyway, you can just get the USB cable, plug in your phone in mass storage mode and just drag and drop the music files into the phone.

It works differently from the iPhone where you need to have programs like iTunes to manage music for it.

Upvote 0
You don't use Kies Air to get music to your phone. You use the Kies program on your PC. Kies Air is sort of a remote phone interface. Anyway, you can just get the USB cable, plug in your phone in mass storage mode and just drag and drop the music files into the phone.

It works differently from the iPhone where you need to have programs like iTunes to manage music for it.

Chan is correct as usual. :D Give your Gnex a chance. Once you get used to it you'll love it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones