1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Can't Connect to Mobile Data Since Update

1. missqueenieste

missqueenieste New Member

I only just updated my Motorola Atrix 2 (from AT&T) to android 4.0.4

Since the update, when not on wifi, I cannot connect to any webpage
    [​IMG]

Anyway, that picture isn't the best, since the page is just saved, and the screenshot was taken on wifi. Regardless, this issue only occurs when I am not on wifi and will occur whether or not I have 3g/4g signal.

I have turned off and on mobile data and have restarted my phone many times, and nothing has worked.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. skearton

skearton Well-Known Member

Have you checked to ensure that youre still using the correct APN? I havent experienced the isuue, but its the next thing i would check.
  3. mikey2000

mikey2000 New Member

I am having same issue & I notice it took away my root, even though I had temp unrooted & saved it with Voodoo rootkeeper. then selected restore root. I'm thinking something I had installed before, can not run until I reroot?
  4. skearton

skearton Well-Known Member

Also I just noticed in your screenshot that you are connected to Wi-Fi. My first answer was incorrect.