• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't connect to this network right now. Try again later. All this after rooting/flashing.

kryzzay83

Sep 12, 2010
Australia
Hi all,

I'm totally stuck with getting my Desire HD to connect to the phone carrier network.

This HTC Desire HD was unlocked from the Vodafone Australia network quite a while back and had no issues.

I rooted and S-OFF'd this phone using the Ace Hack toolkit. Everything worked fine. I then installed a rom and found that I can't connect to network. I thought trying a different radio would solve the problem and no luck.

I've pretty much tried everything possible. Taking the battery out and waiting half an hour, flashing another rom, turning the Radio on and off.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I would not be able to connect to any network? I'm trying to connect to the Telstra network, but I've also tried Optus and Vodafone and there's no signal.

Any help would be appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones