1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Can't connect to wifiSupport

1. candi25013

candi25013 New Member

Last night, my phone decided to restore the factory settings, deleting all my apps, settings and disconnecting me from my wifi. I was able to re-download all of my apps and fix most of my settings so far but I'm unable to connect to my wifi. I have a brand new router, it says my network has an excellent connection, but when I type in my password, the connect button doesn't pop up.

Advertisement
    :
  2. mario0318

mario0318 Well-Known Member

If your phone decided to do that reset on its own I would think that ROM or maybe the phone is faulty. Is it stock ROM or custom?

This happened to me on Bobz custom ROM where Wifi would not find any AP's within range or clicking connect wouldn't do anything. Only a complete wipe and re-flash fixed it.

Other thing it may be since you've got a new router is the security settings on it. Make sure its got a compatible encryption set and maybe see if there's any log on the router of your phone's MAC address and IP to see if there's any connection being made at all.
  3. candi25013

candi25013 New Member

I'll go to my downloaded pictures and it'll say: "External memory full, Please delete unused files on SD card for operating the application properly" What can I do to get rid of this?????

I don't know if this is helpful but I have 16 downloaded pictures, 1 camera picture. 4 apps ( fb for android, fb messenger, smart applock free, and music paradise). I also have a few hundred songs.

This phone REALLY pisses me off and I HATE IT.
    I REALLY miss my Iphone, but due to circumstances, this is all I have.
  4. mario0318

mario0318 Well-Known Member

This can all be fixed by rooting and loading a more stable ROM but if you don't want to go that route, I think it may be better to ask MetroPCS for a replacement. It's possible you got one from a bad batch.