1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Cant copy files

1. wsupduck

wsupduck New Member

When my HTC Eris is connected to the computer i cant transfer any files at all, i think this may be due to the fact that i dont have htc sync but it should treat the memory card as a flash drive, shouldnt it?

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sounds like you forgot to mount it :)

Plug in your phone via USB to a PC -> Drag down the White notification box on your phone -> Select Mount card and confirm -> Go to My computer on your PC -> Select removable Drive -> You should now see the Contents of your Card
  3. wsupduck

wsupduck New Member

Wow i sure did thanks. Know any good movie watching apps?
  4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Glad you got it sorted :) Unfortunately I don't know any good movie sites though
  5. squib92

squib92 New Member

Hi, sorry if im digging up and old thread (glanced at the date, seems ok)
    but im having an annoying problem with my (new) htc magic which is basically not letting me get any of my music/ pictures off the computer to it

i have mounted it, and it comes up, but when i try to transfer the files it errors and all of a sudden its not there anymore

any ideas?