Cant decide if I wanna keep itGeneral


Last Updated:

  1. Darbley77

    Darbley77 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2009
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    7
    I received the DI on Thursday and have been using it since but the thing is.....I dont know if I wanna keep it. I have a Moto Droid and it has been flawless (not rooted) and I am use to the way it feels and operates. I received the DI with a new every 2 upgrade I had on one of my other lines but just not sure if I wanna use a NE2 on a phone that is so much like my Moto Droid. I just wanted to get your guys opinions.
     

    Advertisement
  2. bjanow

    bjanow Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Messages:
    2,763
    Likes Received:
    477
    You have 30 days. Give it two weeks then decide.
     
    Darbley77 likes this.

Share This Page

Loading...