Can't delete a email!

Last Updated:

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got this one email that I cannot get rid of. Someone sent me an email on Facebook that also showed up in my Inbox for my Comcast email account and I cannot get rid of THAT email! I have gotten and deleted up to 200-300 emails since then from facebook and that stupid email remains in my inbox! When I try to click on and open the troubled email, my stock email on the phone force closes! I cleared the cache, thinking that was part of the problem and that did nothing for me. The email was a notification for an event. I was able to delete it on my facebook account and its not showing up anywhere else but on my phone's email account. Its kinda like it IS deleted but for some weird reason its still showing up.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. Gulfstream

Gulfstream Well-Known Member

I've the got the same thing...did you ever find a fix?

3. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

I had an e-mail that did this and the solution that I did was to log onto my e-mail account via the internet (I use Road Runner) and delete the e-mail from the server. The next time the phone updated, it was gone.

Hope this helps,
    BigRedGonzo

4. Gulfstream

Gulfstream Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't show in the web mail either...Im at a loss.

5. mave33

mave33 New Member

The only thing that has ever worked in deleting these kind’s of emails off your phone. Is to delete the email account and then recreated the same account back on the phone.

6. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did eventually got rid of it but I cannot remember what I did though! I may have cleared the Cache but I am not 100% sure now.