Cant download apps unkown error 110Support

1. MSaV81

MSaV81 New Member

i rooted my huawei ascend 2 phone and frooze some stock apps with gemini app manager and everything was fine until i decided to not want to be rooted for some dumb reason. Anyway in my stupidity i thought just deleting everything would unroot me i deleted all my rooted apps including rom manager, titanium backup and gemini app manager without unfreezing my stock apps now all i have left is superuser and a phone that cant download any apps without giving me a unknown error 110 please help. I tried clearing all my cache and force closing apps still nothing. Even tried a factory reset and upgrading software but both just freeze my phone up. Please Help

Advertisement
    :
  2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Can you still enter recovery on the phone via the button combo or did you have recovery installed on the phone?
    You might be able to recover the phone back to stock by following some of the direction here Huawei Ascend 2 (M865) - PlayfulDroidz Wiki
    Best of luck to you:thumbup:
    MSaV81 likes this.
  3. MSaV81

MSaV81 New Member

could not access recovery but the link you provided was helpful and now my phone is back to normal and not just a ringing paper weight thanks a million gbiggie
  4. gbiggie

Excellent:thumbup:
    Welcome to AF BTW:wavey::shakehands:
  5. squinto88

squinto88 Member

im having the same problem but the flash isnt working for me, please help.

ive tried everything and nothing has worked
  6. squinto88

squinto88 Member

come on... would love a response sooner then later please
  7. gbiggie

Have to work for a living ;)
    Have you tried reinstalling the recovery? Give that a try.
    What is it saying when you try to flash back to stock?
    Welcome to Android Forums BTW squinto88:D
  8. squinto88

squinto88 Member

when i do the button recovery and try to load the downgrade software it says fail to update, now when i undo the root and re-installed it i still get the unknown reason -110. Im not sure what else to do other then find a way to completely hard reset the phone to out of the box but nothing i have found works. I hard reset it and still get the same error.
  9. squinto88

squinto88 Member

squinto88;4785196]when i do the button recovery and try to load the downgrade software it says fail to update, now when i undo the root and re-installed it i still get the unknown reason -110. Im not sure what else to do other then find a way to completely hard reset the phone to out of the box but nothing i have found works. I hard reset it and still get the same error.

ive done exactly this and it doesnt work. how would i go about redoing my root folder on my sd card?
  10. gbiggie

Do you have ClockWorkmod Recovery installed?
  11. squinto88

squinto88 Member

it was just that the root folder of my sd card got deleted some how