Cant download apps?Support

Last Updated:

1. lil_joee

lil_joee Member This Topic's Starter

Android Version: 2.2
    Network: Telus
    Taskiller Used?:NOT USED
    NOT ROOTED

Ok let me start off by saying ive read a lot of issues that have to do with this and i think i can narrow down the problem...but i cant seem to fix it.

The first thing is i HAVE an internet connection and my wi-fi works fine... as a matter of fact, i only have this issue at work because when im at home or at a friends place, not only does my wi-fi work but i can also download apps. and log into gtalk.

Anyways basicly when im at work my internet works fine but i can not download apps or log on to gtalk. I know for sure it has to do with gtalk but i just cant get it to work when im at work, it keeps telling me "could not connect to server. Will retry shortly".

Any help would b much appreciated

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

On your work wifi? Could they have certain security policies preventing you from connecting to some google services?

3. lil_joee

lil_joee Member This Topic's Starter

i thought about it but the funny thing is that my co-worker has an android phone and she can download apps fine...she also has a different phone then me...i dont know the exact model...but i fugured if she can i should b able to as well....so i dont think there is...but if there was for some reason id like to hear some suggestions cuz my other co-worker is the admin for my work so i can change things up if i tell him what exactilly to do....but again ...im not sure what i would have to change?