1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Can't Download Pics from Text MessagesSupport

1. wdeister08

wdeister08 Member

I received a txt from a friend containing a picture and I click Download it says 'Downloading...' but it never goes beyond that. Also where are my pictures located as I can't seem to locate the file/folder.

Advertisement
    :
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Pictures should be in your Gallery
  3. wdeister08

wdeister08 Member

Any help on my main problem? It doesn't even give me a Download Unsuccessful-type error. Just eternally is trying to download this little 30kb picture hahaha
  4. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

I have that same problem w/ friends who have iPhones. I never get their downloads/pictures not sure why??? Nor do they get the downloads/pictures i send them.
  5. Shane2943

Shane2943 Well-Known Member

Friend of mine had that problem with her Charge too. Her fix was to give the phone a reboot, then it started working.
  6. wdeister08

wdeister08 Member

Seems to have done the trick for me after i turned data on/off
  7. That Sh*t doesnt work. I literally just tried it. I'm on my second Android phone and it seems to be an Android issue and I've scrolled through many forums and nobody has the answer. BLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  8. Hawk03

Hawk03 Well-Known Member

I selected the pic from the text message, hit the menu key (furthest left key) and selected 'save attachment.' The pic saved in the download folder on the SD card. /mnt/sdcard/download is the path.

Worked from people with Iphones and other android phones.

If your having trouble downloading the pic, that may be a network problem.
  9. thnidu

thnidu New Member

:confused: I'm sure it should. It isn't.