Can't download ROMs from Rom Manager

1. Thomas S

Thomas S Well-Known Member

When I click Download ROMs all I see is Extras and Google Apps. I'm not seeing other Roms to download. Any ideas why?

Advertisement
  2. rdruner

rdruner Member

ya gotta have the pay for premium edition, and if you do ,make sure you flash the correct clockworkmod recovery last on the list

----never mind that didn't work on my v :( guess they just don't have any links to roms yet
  3. Thomas S

Ok so i've tried both the free and premium versions with no luck. I get a little spinning circle at the bottom of the screen like it's trying to connect. I made sure that I am really rooted. I've tried with my 3g connection and wifi. Any ideas?
  4. mkbkr1

mkbkr1 Well-Known Member

The only rom for the optimus v is aosp. It isn't listed for the v, but is listed under under the optimus one. For now I would suggest staying away from Rom Manager. As you can tell, our phone is not fully supported yet and most of the roms for our phone will probably never be supported by Rom Manager. Just make sure any thing you download through it is specifically designed for the optimus v. Installing a rom for a different phone will most likely result in a nice pretty paperweight.
    Thomas S likes this.
  5. Thomas S

Thanks man! I will take your advice!
  6. louis321

louis321 Well-Known Member

i have not been on here a lot but i have the same problems with rom manager and i have seen on other siets that thay have pics of rom manager that have tha aosp on it for optimus v but i cant get them.. right now i am trying to get it on sd card and go through rom manager to finish up but still no luck there are a lot of people telling me ways they did it just not working on my phone sorry not much help but im whating on the devloper to email me but not holding my breath
  7. JerryScript

JerryScript Well-Known Member