cant download stuff on my pendo padSupport

1. emmie.johnson

emmie.johnson New Member

Hi my name is emma
    I have a problem with my pendopad 2.1
    It won't let me download any Android games or iconand says this phone is not equipt to run these application even though it is a pendo pad
    Plese help me figure this out I have asked every IT i know and and they don't even know what a pendo pad is

Thank :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

3. Poopsy 48

Poopsy 48 New Member

Can anybody tell me if there is a car charger for the pendopad, I travel quite a bit and would like to charge it as I am doing so.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Poopsy48
  4. pendomad

pendomad New Member

Hi Emma, you will need to open an email account, use gmail. once you have done that, click on the marketplace and you will be able to download heaps of stuff.... hope that helps!
  5. cboulter48

cboulter48 New Member

hi
    my name is christine i am having trouble down loading or reading my sd card i have checked the stuff is on card but i read the card when inserted in pad can anyone help plz
  6. Ruena Wills

Ruena Wills New Member

HI,I am just wondering if you can tell me whats happening to my pendo pad. everytime i open it, a message,
    "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"
    Force Close.

I had pressed close but it kept on appearing which stops me from connecting online. Is some kind of virus and if it is, how am i going to rectify it? Please help me and thank you in advance.

Ruena
  7. renn

renn New Member

Hi my name is lauen and neither can i..:confused::confused:

confused:[/LEFT]
  8. SnifflingDarK

SnifflingDarK New Member

Some here I have signed in with my account and the market has no apps listed
  9. dajdaw

dajdaw New Member

I am having the same problem - have now accessed the marketplace but no apps showing. All I want is a QR reader - can anyone tell me how I can get one please - don't mind if not through the Marketplace. Cheers:(