Can't End Call (Sometimes)Support

Last Updated:

1. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator This Topic's Starter

Hey guys this has been a real irritation to me:

Sometimes, usually when I'm in a call lasting 5 minutes or more, I finish and press the red End Call button and nothing happens... the call continues... even pressing Menu > End Call does nothing and the call continues.

This isn't USUALLY a problem because the other person will hang up and 20 seconds or 30 seconds later my call will end automatically. But it's also happened a couple times after leaving lengthy voicemails. I can't end my voicemail!

Eventually I'm going to get frustrated, start cursing and it will all be on my message haha.

FYI I'm on RC30

Advertisement
  2. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

Yup, I've had the same thing happen to me once.

Even more annoying, I've had two bars of signal, and showing E on data, try to make a phone call and it tells me the network is not available. Now that's weird.

3. onthefence

onthefence Well-Known Member

yep, same here. i thought it was just that i wasn't pushing the button hard enough, but yeah, it's some sort of lag.

think they could spend some more time making sure that the call application can take precedent over other functions running in background. or maybe have them running off different chips.